Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Logos narrowed down


So I've narrowed down my logos to 5, but mostly 3.

The first one is my favorite and I was trying to give it a circular border and just happened to come across this beautiful mistake. It sort of forms a lower case D and also a J so I feel it suffices.

The second one I felt it was so clean that only geometric shapes would work best. So I gave it a background that suited its straight laced feature.

Lastly the third was so simple in design, it needed more like a frame. I took inspiration from oriental designs but I got torn between whether I want it to be black or white, so I placed both designs. Maybe when I add color, it will help me choose.

The other two still have possibilities for me but, I've just left them as is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment